Sunday, February 2, 2020

Let's talk about Monday Motivation and what gets you going. I always like to start off the beginning of my week with more relaxed style of music on Mondays. The genre I use most is called 'Chill'. Chill, to me, is a good mix of jazz/r&b/dance. A Lot of it is instrumental with is also another good way to get your day started. I also like to pick a particular artist and let Spotify or Pandora do the rest. That way you don't have to think about it and can focus on the week ahead. Here are some artist that I recommend- BlueSix, FKJ, Kaskade, Cottonbelly to name a few. Once you get going you can pick up the beat to get you moving. Music can definitely help your week get started on the right foot. What puts that extra movement in your step? That's what you should look at next once you get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment